2012 HyspIRI Symposium
May 16, 2012 08:00 AM
May 17, 2012 05:00 PM
|Contact Name||Betsy Middleton|
|Add event to calendar||
The 2012 HyspIRI Products Symposium on Identifying Priority Products will be held on May 16-17 in Greenbelt, MD at NASA/GSFC, Building 34 (Rooms W150, W120A & W120B, located on the 1st fl).
This year’s topic is: "Identifying Priority Products to Support HyspIRI's Science Questions."
- Disturbances & Human Impacts
- Ecosystem Function & Composition
- Volcano, Natural Hazards & Mineral/Resources
Registration to attend the HyspIRI Symposium is REQUIRED.
NASA badging is also required for non-Goddard Space Flight Center (GSFC) employees to attend the Symposium.
- US Citizens must register by Thursday, May 10. They need full name and affiliation.
- All Foreign Nationals need to provide a copy of their passport and visa (or esta application)
- From non-designated countries, persons provide name & email to the HyspIRI website by April 19 (min, 30 days in advance).
For foreign nationals, there is another option: a meeting participant may upload their own passport and visa themselves. But, they must provide their name & email address by the dates above.
Registration is now closed
Holiday Inn Greenbelt
7200 Hanover Drive
Greenbelt, MD 20770
301.982.7000 toll free: 800.280.4188
Reservation need to be made by May 1, 2012
Reservation Code: HyspIRI Room Block
Rate: $129 + tax. Rate includes full breakfast buffet
Check-inn: 3:00pm, Check-out: 12:00pm
Hotel will provide shuttle transportation to and from Goddard
Hotel's Web site:
For Online reservations, below is the booking link:
2012 HyspIRI Science Symposium